It is easier for you and the therapist if you come suitably dressed for treatment.
We can provide some alternative clothing in the form of gowns and shorts to use during treatment when necessary – ask your Physio.
- For neck treatment
- Wear a shirt that is easily removed, or a low necked T shirt
- For back and hip treatment
- Jeans and tight pants will need to be removed for treatment.
- Track pants are good as they are easily pulled up and down.
- For knees and ankles
- Shorts or skirts, without stockings, are best.
- For arms and shoulders
- Wear a shirt that is easily removed. ( ladies may also wish to wear a camisole for modesty).
- Watches and bracelets should be removed.